Many restaurants are insured with very low limits – and some have none at all. Distinguished Programs recognized this problem and created a program for brokers to properly insure their clients – and gain new clients. Our high limit umbrella/excess coverage is designed to handle exposures ranging from slips and falls, food reactions, liquor and business auto. The Restaurant Umbrella is available to all classifications of restaurants, from quick serve to fine dining.
- Limits from $5 million to $300 million to satisfy any restaurant
- Admitted, A.M. Best A- rated carriers
- Competitive pricing and low minimum premiums
- Responsive service and 24 hour direct-to-issue binding confirmation
- No shared limits
- All restaurant classifications including fine, casual and fast casual dining
- Available in all 50 states
- No Self Insured Retention
- Per location aggregates (subject to underlying insurance)
- Follow Form Liquor Liability (subject to separate liquor limit and underwriting approval)
To get a quote:
Please include the Named Insured and Effective Date in your e-mail subject line.
Your risk will immediately be reviewed for accuracy and eligibility, at which time you will be contacted by a representative from Distinguished Programs.