Marketing Manager - New York.
Marketing Manager (New York, NY): This is an interdisciplinary marketing generalist position, with an emphasis content creation, non-web design work, integrated campaigns and lead generation programs. The position reports to the SVP Marketing and will have close interaction with sales, program managers, customer service and product development. Distinguished Programs has aggressive growth plans for products, markets and its sales team. The marketing manager will play a key role in the success of these plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase the quantity, quality, and relevancy of marketing content.
- Managing 3rd party design and copy writing resources.
- Plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage development of creative materials for campaigns.
- Take a leading role in non-web design work; create the content and design of sales collateral and presentations.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing on content and to achieve consistency of messaging across platforms.
- Collaborate with product development, sales, and other teams to effectively launch and market new or enhanced products and existing products into new markets.
- Create and execute marketing plans to maximize engagement with, and number of products sold through, agents.
- Manage industry and client events to maximize exposure and strengthen business relationships, resulting in driving more leads to sales.
- Work with U/X team to make customer facing forms inviting, easily understood and easy to use.
- Assist with internal communication and PR.
- 5 years B2B marketing experience, financial services and insurance preferred.
- Experience in creating, through 3rd parties or directly, compelling marketing communication and collateral.
- Proven skills in leading the creation, execution and measurement of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Leadership skills with the ability to engage, communicate and work with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to stretch and take on marketing tasks outside of domain expertise.
- Energy, enthusiasm and strong work ethic.