Protect your funds.
This program is designed to protect community associations' funds against fraud, forgery and theft.
- Ability to write Agreement 1 only, (employee dishonesty), or all 7 agreements as detailed below.
- One step, online quoting and policy issuance
- A managing agent endorsement
- Non-compensated directors and officers, managers, temporary and leased employees are all included in the definition of employee
- Financials are not necessary to bind
- Homeowners associations (HOA)
- Condominium associations (COA)
- Cooperatives (CO-OP)
- Planned unit developments (PUD)
- Commercial condominium associations
- Property owners associations (POA)
- Timeshares / intervals
Coverage & Limits
- Agreement 1 - Employee dishonesty
- Agreement 2 - Forgery or alteration
- Agreement 3 - Inside the premises - loss of money, securities, and other property
- Agreement 4 - Outside the premises - loss of money, securities, and other property
- Agreement 5 - Computer fraud
- Agreement 6 - Money orders and counterfeit paper currency
- Agreement 8 - Funds transfer fraud
Limits start at $10,000 and can be increased up to $5 million. Various deductible options are available.
The coverage information outlined here is a guideline only. Please refer to the actual policies for full terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. In the event of a conflict between this document and the actual policies, the policies will control.
- Great American Insurance Company