The City Homes Program is a package product designed for small urban multi-family buildings in designated cities across the country. This program's "sweet spot" includes urban areas and older joisted masonry buildings. We’ve built in lots of efficiencies to help you handle this business quickly and cost effectively.
- Competitively priced package policy that includes coverage for equipment breakdown, back-up of sewer and drains, and ordinance or law, A, B & C.
- Replacement cost valuation
- Three year policy term option
- Easy-to-complete online application makes quoting fast and efficient
- Electronic policy delivery
- Automatic renewal process
|Alexandria, VA||Chicago, IL||Denver, CO|
|Baltimore, MD||Minneapolis, MN||Los Angeles, CA|
|Boston, MA||St. Louis, MO
|NJ Gold Coast*
||St. Paul, MN
||San Francisco, CA
- Size: 2-100 units sweet spot is 10 units and under and can include ground floor mercantile
- Classes: condos, co-ops, brownstones, apartment buildings with restaurants
- Construction: joisted masonry or better
- Brick veneer in Denver, CO; Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
- Frame in San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; and Boston, MA (Condos only)
- TIV up to $25 million
Coverages & Limits
- "All risk" policy form unless the loss or damage is excluded or limited by other provisions.
- Agreed amount endorsement
- Replacement cost
- Ordinance or law
- Loss to undamaged portion of building
- Demolition cost
- Increased cost of construction
- Back up of sewers and drains
- Flood and Quake included- sublimit applied and extended after underwriter review
- Terrorism foreign / domestic (included automatically)
- Equipment breakdown / building machinery, heating / cooling systems, miscellaneous electrical apparatus
- $1,000 deductible, $2,500 water damage deductible
- Deductible options from $1,000 to $10,000 are available.
Commercial general liability:
- $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate on bodily injury, property damage, personal and advertising injury
- Fire damage legal liability
- Medical payments
- Hired & non-owned automobile
- Employee benefits liability
The coverage information outlined here is a guideline. Please refer to the actual policies for full terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. In the event of a conflict between this document and the actual policies, the policies will control.